Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Wishing you a happy birthday!

Happy birthday to you, dear brother! May you be healthy and wise always! Here are some photos to recap the good times we shared.


Though distance separates us now, I will always remember the day that you were born into this world. At that time, I have just entered secondary school. How time flies. Now I am much older and you have grown to be a young independent man.

May you have a wonderful celebration with your lovely wife. Enjoy your big day!

11 comments:

  1. so this is another brother of yours yah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. so this is another brother of yours yah?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to you, mun's brother! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sdovelly, yes, this is my youngest brother! :)

    Redbabe, thanks! Will let him know about this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot my dear sis...it's nice to see those photos...i know it's from your album...haha...

    neither time nor distance will separates us....have a nice day too!

    redbabe, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Alex(is it, haha)will remember your birthday fr now on, becos one of my brother has the same birthday too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to Mun's brother. Where is your brother now that you said separated by distance? Very far away ah?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks "ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" and Jennifer. I am sure my brother will drop by and read your wishes to him.

    Jennifer, no, not very far away. Just 369km away up north.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Elizebeth, I only have 2 younger brothers and 1 elder sister.

    renaye, yes, I seem to have lots of good ooolllddd memories. Hehehe...

    ReplyDelete