Saturday, October 2, 2010

Just us siblings

September 30th, 2010 is a day to be remembered by me. It was a day when all four of us siblings went shopping together in one car. It was just the four of us - without our beloved spouses (for two of us). A very rare occasion indeed as we seldom get together to go shopping now that all four of us are grown up and earning our own keeps. I'm not sure whether we can call it a shopping trip as it was just a quick one hour stop at Low Yat Plaza to grab some gadgets. Adding up all our ages resulted in the number 140 (average = 35 years old). Gosh, we are getting old but good to know that we are still close to each other. I wonder when will we do this again. Honestly, I don't think we will ever be able to do this again - just the four of us siblings shopping together.

7 comments:

  1. when i was in KL, i always do shopping with my sister (without my hubby). The feeling is different, different from with hubby, different from with friends. It's a special feeling right? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed Elizebeth, it's a different special feeling from the special feeling with spouse. :)

    Thanks Redbabe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...so sweet. How I wish I have this close relationship with my own siblings. Sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jenn. Perhaps one day your siblings will grow closer to you. You do have a very close relationship with your in-laws which is the envy of most people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice. i'm sure this is one of ur most precious memory though it's just hanging out in low yat plaza in some casual outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Renaye! Yes, it is one of my most precious memory. :)

    ReplyDelete