Thursday, November 21, 2013

Scotland 2003

Just read about Wenn's trip to Scotland and it brought back memories of a trip there back in 2003. I wanted to blog about it for a long time but never got around to doing it so here are two photos from that trip. We went around Scotland by trains, buses and ferries for about 2 weeks without joining a guided tour and it was fun! Wishing Wenn and her daughter lots of fun in Scotland too.


The above photo was taken while the bus was crossing the bridge from the Isle of Skye to Inverness.


The mandatory photo at John o' Groats.

9 comments:

  1. ooh. Nice pics. Wish you can show more. But look forward to read Wenn's post on her road trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Mun, Scotland is memang cantik for her scenery, right? I also dont mind going again and again.. (if I have the opportunity)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Scotland. The scenery is really out of this world. Waiting for you to blog about your Scotland trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been to Scotland and I feel like I'm missing out. :) Hope I'll have a chance to travel there someday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My wife was a uni student in Edinburgh University. She said Scotland is really a nice place.

    http://reptoz.com/?p=2612

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your postcard, i have receive it...

    ReplyDelete